INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you open a request to use our services and/or using our application, we receive and collect certain information, including information about you. The information that we receive and collect depends in part on what you do when you use our services, and falls generally into one of two categories. Some of this information is information you or your employer submit, and other information is collected automatically when you access, e.g., when you open and/or use our Services.
Information You Submit
Some of the information you may submit to use the services is personal information. Personal information means all data and/or information that identifies you. Such personal data includes information from surveillance cameras. This data includes images, GPS coordinates and Video sequences from Surveillance Cameras.
This personal information which we collect goes straight to law enforcement when in red alert mode and in parallel it is send to law enforcement groups who use telegram or threema messenger to allow the use of our services. By using the services and submitting personal information to us, you consent to our receiving and collecting this information.
Information Collected During Your E-Mail Communications with Us
During or related to your accessing the services, you may send an e-mail or other electronic communication to us. When you send an e-mail or other electronic communication to us, you are communicating with us electronically and consent to receive reply communications from us electronically. We may retain the content of the e-mail or other electronic communication, your e-mail address or other identifier, and our response in order to better service your needs or for legal and regulatory reasons.
Do you sell your responses? We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information or your survey responses, but we may make aggregate, anonymized, or anonymous data available to third parties for research or other purposes. We do not disclose your survey responses to your employer or to third parties.
“Cookies” – Information Placed Automatically on Your Computer
When you view one of our web site, we may store some information on your computer in the form of a “Cookie” to automatically recognize you the next time you visit. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Safety of Minors
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the rOur services are not intended for and may not be used by minors. “Minors” are individuals under the age of majority in their place of residence. The comapny does not knowingly collect personal data from minors or allow them to register. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal data from a minor, we may delete this information without notice. If you have reason to believe that this has occurred, please contact us at email@example.com
Other Uses or Sharing of Your Information
- In response to judicial or other governmental subpoenas, warrants and court orders served on us in accordance with their terms, or as otherwise required by applicable law;
- In response to application services in terms of cloud-based infrastructure;
- To comply with legal, regulatory or administrative requirements of governmental authorities;
- To protect our rights or property, protect our legitimate business interests, to enforce the provisions of our terms or policies, in cases of customer fraud/disputes, and/or to prevent harm to you or others;
- To protect or defend us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, or parent company and any of their officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors and partners, in connection with any legal action, claim or dispute;
- As permitted or required by law or as authorized by you.
Security and Storage
- We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We adhere to accepted industry security standards (e.g. all data is encrypted The data is encrypted using TLS 1.3 encryption) that are designed to protect any non-public personal information collected by our services against accidental use, access, or disclosure. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we collect, process, and maintain.
The technology we use is specifically designed for web servers. All of your personal information resides in a secure database behind a firewall where it cannot be accessed without proper authentication. Information collected by our Services is protected by Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) technology, a leading security protocol for data transfer on the Internet. Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) technology encrypts your personal information.
Please remember that no method of transmission, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We also do not guarantee the confidentiality or security of electronic transmissions via the Internet due to potentially unsafe computers or links. This could result in data becoming lost or intercepted during transmission. Please use good judgment before deciding to send information via the Internet.
Information collected from visitors to the Site will only be kept in order to provide the required service. Where you ultimately become a client of the company, your data will be retained for as long as you maintain a client relationship with us, in order to meet our contractual obligations to you and for a period after that to identify issues, respect claim limitation periods and to resolve any legal proceedings.
We may also retain aggregate information beyond this time for research purposes and to help improve our services. Information is held and ultimately destroyed in accordance with the company’s data retention policies. Should you require your information to be updated, amended or deleted from our records please contact firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your requirements.
Data Subjects Rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and The Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) you have a number of rights with regard to your personal data. You have the right under certain circumstances to:
- be provided with a copy of the personal data held by us.
- request the rectification or erasure of your personal data held by us.
- request that we restrict the processing of your personal data (while we verify or investigate your concerns with this information for example).
- object to the further processing of your personal data, including the right to object to direct marketing (as mentioned in the ‘Promotional Updates and Communications’ section).
- request that your provided personal data be moved to a third party.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to us if you believe that we have not complied with the requirements of the GDPR or DPA by contacting as specified below.
Stopping Collection of Information
If you would like us to delete information that you submit, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond in a reasonable time.
Questions or Comments
* * * * *